This Agreement defines the conditions for the use of the materials and services of the site tarhun-arkadia.odessa.ua by Users
Users – individuals (including representatives of legal entities) who can visually get acquainted themselves with the information posted on the site tarhun-arkadia.odessa.ua. Site Administration is the copyright holder of the site tarhun-arkadia.odessa.ua
1. The use of materials and services of the Site is regulated by the norms of the current legislation of Ukraine.
2. This Agreement is a public offer. By accessing the materials of the Site, the User is considered to have acceded to this Agreement.
3. Provision of personal data is required while using the resources of the Site.
4. The Site Administration has the right to unilaterally change the terms of this Agreement at any time. Such changes come into force after 3 (Three) days from the date of posting the new version of the Agreement on the site. If the User does not agree with the made changes, he is obliged to refuse access to the Site, stop using the materials and services of the Site.
5. The Site Administration can set up the distribution of information for Users that is related to orders, office schedules, ongoing promotions and other necessary information. Distribution is carried out by means of sms, push or e-mail messages.
2. User commitments
1. The User agrees not to take actions that may be considered as violating Ukrainian legislation or international law, including in the field of intellectual property, copyright and / or related rights, as well as any actions that lead or may lead to a violation of the normal operation of the Site and services Site
2. The use of materials from the Site without the consent of the copyright holders is not allowed. For the lawful use of the materials of the Site, an agreement from the Copyright Holders is required.
3. А link to the Site is required if the materials from the Site are cited, including copyrighted works.
4. Comments and other entries of the User on the Site should not conflict with the requirements of the legislation of Ukraine and generally accepted norms of morality and ethics.
5. The user is warned that the Site Administration is not responsible for visiting and using external resources, links to which may be contained on the site.
6. The User agrees that the Site Administration is not responsible and has no direct or indirect obligations to the User in connection with any possible or arising losses or damages associated with any content of the Site, copyright registration and information about such registration, goods or services, available on or received through external sites or resources or other contacts of the User that he entered using the information posted on the Site or links to external resources.
7. The User accepts the provision that all materials and services of the Site or any part of them may be accompanied by advertising. The User agrees that the Site Administration does not hold any responsibility and does not have any obligations in connection with such advertising.
3. Other conditions
1. All possible disputes arising from this Agreement or related to it shall be resolved in accordance with the current legislation of Ukraine.
2. Nothing in the Agreement can be understood as the established relations between the User and the Website Administration in a form of agency relations, partnership relations, relations on joint activities, personal employment relations, or any other relations not expressly provided for by the Agreement.
3. Recognition by the court of any provision of the Agreement as invalid or unenforceable does not entail the invalidity of other provisions of the Agreement.
4. Inaction on the part of the Site Administration in case of violation by any of the Users of the provisions of the Agreement does not deprive the Site Administration of the right to take appropriate actions later to protect their interests and protect copyrights to the materials of the Site protected in accordance with the law.
The User confirms that he is acquainted with all the clauses of this Agreement and unconditionally accepts them.